Where would you want to go the most??? Pick your top two.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Suggestions

Hi everyone!!!
I need suggestions on want to post.
Please tell me if you have any suggestions.

Thank you,
Julia

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Julia -

    It was great to see you and your family this weekend! I think that you have a lot of great things that you could blog about.

    You could tell about some of the fun things that we've done at some of the Hotel Julia weekends. You could blog about some of the fun things you've done with your family when you've gone on vacations - you've gone to the Oregon Coast, Mt. Rainier, I'm sure lots of other places, too. You can insert pictures from your trips, too.

    I'm excited to see what new and exciting posts you have coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl!!
    I think you should blog about how you like your new school. I know you did that in the other blog. Did anything new and exciting happen? Old and boring? Blog it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the suggestions!!!

    ReplyDelete