Where would you want to go the most??? Pick your top two.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Pullman

         Hi... sorry for not posting in a while but today I will tell you what fun I had in Pullman. I was going to Pullman to stay with my Aunt Lily, Uncle Darryll, Kai (cousin), and Christopher (cousin) while my mom went to conferences for church. I was there Wednesday (11/7/12) to Friday (11/9/12). It was a 6 hour drive from Lakewood to Spokane which is where my moms conference was. On the way there I started to write what I saw at 10:00. I saw horse, waterfalls, mountains (with a little SNOW!), and rivers.

         At 11:00- 12:00 I saw horse, windmills, rocks, and the Columbia River. At about 11:54 we stopped at Vantage Texaco. I listened to Introducing Me from Camp Rock 2, Prove it by Rachel Chan, The One You Need by Shane&Shane, and The Irish Tennors.

         At 12:00- 1:00 I saw statues of horse on a hill, we passed a truck of hay, and we ate lunch at Subway. Then I saw an irrigation system, people building a house, hay bails, more hay bails, LOTS of hay bails, and puffy marshmallows (clouds).  I listened to The Irish Tennors and The Beatles.

         At 1:00- 2:00 I saw mountains and hills overlapping, with clouds like puffy marshmallows this is the beautiful landscape I saw. I then saw Moses lake with this really cool looking dock, cows eating, more horses, goats, and more irrigation systems. The music I listened to was The Beatles, Free to Be Me by Francesca Battistelli, We will Rock You by Queen, Juke Box Hero, and Boston.

         We met my cousin Kai in Spokane (11/7/12). We first looked at the house my mom would be staying in for the next 3 days. We then went to Starbucks and I got a Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino. After that we went to Manitou Park and took pictures with my brother (Daniel), my mom (Nancy), and my cousin (Kai). We stayed there for a while then headed to my moms old school Adams Elementry. We took pictures there and played on the playground. NExt we went to my moms old house. It took a while to find but, we are pretty sure we found the right one. When we headed out we saw 4 deer in the middle of the road... they were so cute! Finally, we went back to where my mom would be staying and looked at some of the pictures taken early in the day.

         Kai, Daniel, and I then drove to Pullman. It was dark then so all I really saw was stars and the van. When we got to the Sherman's we first changed into our pajamas because it was getting late. We went to there living room and sat down in couches that made me feel at home and we talked for a while. After we got a tour of the house we went to the bedroom Daniel and I would be staying in. We talked and sat on beds that made me feel like I was at a hotel. I read then fell asleep about 12:58.

         Thursday morning (11/8/12) I woke up at about 6:40, Daniel and I stayed in our bedroom until 8:00. When we went out to the living rrom we sat on the ground and watched cartoons while, drinking hot chocolate. A little later I had Honey Nut Cheerios and watched more cartoons.

TO BE CONTINUED...




        


No comments:

Post a Comment